Speeble's comprehensive online training, delivered by specialist speech and language therapists, will equip teaching staff with the practical skills and knowledge to understand how they can support children with their language across the curriculum.
The course will:
- Develop understanding of the communication process and why it breaks down
- Equip you with practical ways of developing listening and attention skills
- Show teaching staff, how they can support a child’s understanding of concepts and vocabulary within the curriculum
- Build understanding of developing narrative and expressive language skills in pupils
- Recognize, how you can support children with speech sound difficulties, stammer, language disorder, ADHD, ASD
This course will be delivered on our own digital platform and participants will have access to the video content and downloadable resources from the comfort of their home. They will be able to complete each module in their own time and own speed. Includes digital handouts.
- Each week (for 5 weeks) teaching staff can attend a LIVE webinar delivered via zoom where they can ask questions and share the resources they have personalized for their pupils.
- Each webinar will be 1 hour long.
- Unlimited email support for period of 5 weeks.